BlueSquid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueSquid

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 pm by leeyah

» How to know if the Server is up or not
Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:41 pm by Gwendolyn

» Guide To The Best Class Ever
Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm by Scott14

» guide to the best class ever version 2
Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 pm by Scott14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guide To The Best Class Ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendolyn
Admin
Gwendolyn

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Guide To The Best Class Ever Empty
PostSubject: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Seal Master

Skills:
1.Heal (Lv3)
2.Spiritual Bolt (Lv2)
3.Harden (Lv3)
4.Recover (Lv4)
5.Revival (Lv1)
6.Spiritual Fire (Lv4)(Optional)
7.Tempest Boost (Optional)
8.Vigor (Lv8)
9.Divine Grace (Lv2)
10.True Sight (Lv3)
11.Cursed Fire (Lv4)
12.Abyss Mire (Optional)
13.Shadow Insignia (Lv3)
14.Seal Of Elder
15.Intense Magic

Okay, so that's a list of all the Seal Master skills, in order of when you should get them. Some skills are optional, and
you can choose to put levels of certain skills up higher, this just shows the prerequisites. Spiritual bolt, you are probably
going to want to max out. As well as your two seals, Shadow Insignia and Seal of Elder. Intense Magic is a totally optional
skill, with no prerequisites, so it's totally up to you if you want to get it, and what level to set it (I have it maxed).

Stats:

I'm sure you all know that the two stats a Seal Master must have are Constitution and Spirit. I have made a pure con SM and
a pure spr SM and a hybrid. Out of those, I would say being spirit was the most fun, but later I had to reset some of my spirit
because I was dying too easily. I'd say the smartest thing to do, is go con, then add spirit later. Seal Master is a class that
requires a lot of patience. At the beginning, they can't do much. But the higher they are, the better they get. I've tried many
classes, but I've liked none better then being a Seal Master. You can tank, bolt, seal, heal, revive, buff, what's not to love?
Just remember-be patient.

Any other questions you might have, don't hesitate to ask me!

xoxoGwendolyn.
Back to top Go down
HellsinG

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm

gwen, abyss mire ISNT optional its a MUST HAVE lol (max it of course)
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn
Admin
Gwendolyn

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 am

Haha, I don't have Abyss Mire
It decreases movement speed right?
Back to top Go down
Scott14

Scott14

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 pm

ok ill try making one Razz sounds fun =))
Back to top Go down
Stef

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:31 pm

But the most powerful class in game remains crusader. Why? Cause they got 2 weapons which means they can add 2 same types of gems which gives them bigger advantage over other classes. Sad but true. Like igg said there isnt strongest class in game but thats just bullshit lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:08 pm

IGG didnt say its the moust expensive class too....
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn
Admin
Gwendolyn

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 am

I said the best class, not the most powerful...
Back to top Go down
Hooty

Hooty

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:07 am

once rebirthed SM can be the best class with thier rebirth skills..its a total debuffer,,lowers attack,poison,lowers def,slows u down..and it damages u for like 500 per 5 seconds..XD
Back to top Go down
Scott14

Scott14

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide To The Best Class Ever   Guide To The Best Class Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To The Best Class Ever
Page 1 of 1